Friday, June 14, 2013

Inside Picnic

I got up this morning and took a shower, but then didn't feel very well so after reading my Bible for a bit I took a nap. It was nice but I was still feeling a bit off. Janja made lunch and since Gregor was helping a friend pack up and move out of a studio Janja and I took the lunch of tortillas and salad to the studio. We had lunch on the floor which was fun. We ended up talking politics over lunch and compared Slovenia to the States method for paying taxes. In the end we all decided that taxes weren't a bad thing but we still would like to change how our countries, respectively, extract them from each of us.

After words we packed up lunch and Janja and I got ready for a massage. It was technically a lymphatic drainage. I think being touched takes some getting used to and after we got home I didn't feel all that great so I think it worked. I ended up with a headache and some nausea but feeling better now. We watched "What To Expect When You Are Expecting." The story lines were a bit discombobulated but it was funny. Janja and I decided that we should go to bed before 2300h tonight because we were both exhausted, and here it is 15 minutes until midnight. Well, we tried.

1 comment:

  1. It may take a while to get rid of all the toxins from your lymphatic massage, don't you think? Anyway, sure seems the massage worked! Are you drinking lots of water?
    That's a very cute vehicle...is it a London taxi?
    I love reading your blog....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete