Sunday, May 26, 2013

The Flight

I have arrived safe and sound. I saw my first miracle already on the flight over. I actually slept on the flight over and on the bus. I'm still pretty tired but functional. Never before have I slept more than a 15 minute dose during travel and even three of those aren't enough for a whole nights worth of sleep. I was so sound asleep that my seat mate didn't want to wake me and very thoughtfully held my breakfast for me until I woke up.
Those that know me know that I've battled insomnia for many years so being able to sleep a few hours worth during travel truly is a miracle. I can't wait to see what else is going to happen.

FYI: When waiting at a bus stop for your ride who confirmed they would come get you, explore all the parking spaces in a 1/8 mile radius because they might have actually been there early but their car was hidden by bigger vehicles. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it safe and sound and a bit rested! And to hear that God has already been at work. :-) That's so like Him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So blessed by your post! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete