Friday, July 19, 2013

Interesting...

I still don't understand something. I've been looking at my webstats and something doesn't make sense to me. My blog post entitled "A Rainy Day In Wales" collected 67 page views. Now I realized that I would probably only have 5 followers of this blog, at best, and I was ok with that. However, when blog posts involving things like London only made it into the double digits and "A Day Of Firsts" accumulated only 20 hits it "wrecks my head" (an Irish saying) that a post with a dreary title incurred, by far, the most hits of all more than doubling the second highest number being 27, for "A Change In Plans."  I'm trying to figure it out so maybe I could up my readership. Not that that has been my goal really, but if 67 people will read it at one point why not get 67 to read it again? Do I need to make more soggy posts? That will be a little hard since it hasn't rained here in Ireland for about three weeks now. So much for being the Emerald Isle.





2 comments:

  1. Perhaps all the people you visited and worked with in Wales like your writing so much that they read it several times !.....That's my only thought to your question!.....another one...perhaps those that would love to visit Wales hit it several times!

    Have a lovely w/end....Vt is greener than Ireland right now...I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to get home to some green :-) It's starting to look like the mid-west in September here.

    ReplyDelete