Tuesday, April 28, 2020

30 Photo Journey XXV: Celebration


This was a tricky topic to capture these days since all celebrations have been cancelled. I personally have tiny celebrations for one on a daily basis. Taking a few moments every day to celebrate the little things in life keeps me sane. It's probably easier for me to celebrate tiny victories since this time two years ago I was in constant pain and could barely get out of bed or walk up a flight of stairs, let alone have the energy and inspiration to take over 30 photos in the span of a month and put them into an organized blog. It's easier to be grateful for what you have when you haven't always had it. 

This is a superb sparkling apple juice that makes me feel fancy and special.
 Definitely worth the cost to sit, sip and celebrate the amazing life I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment