Wednesday, April 8, 2020

30 Photo Journey V: Cannot Live Without


When I was sick I couldn't drink coffee. Now that I am able to drink it again I thoroughly enjoy every cup like it's my last. Could I actually live without coffee? Yes. But it is just a daily reminder of how utterly blessed I am to be alive and I think everyone needs to be reminded of that daily. I never want to lose the wonder and magic of what a cup of coffee brings me every day. 
What is your thing that reminds you every day of how blessed you are? 
If you don’t have something you should consider finding something and every day take a minute to reflect and be grateful for what you have been given. 

2 comments:

  1. My thing that reminds me of how blessed I am is my pulse. Each night before I go to sleep I look for 3 things in my day to be thankful and grateful for. I enjoyed this Becka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebekah, I am SO glad you are feeling better, and posting here, and drinking coffee again! That was a long, rough haul for you. I love the beautiful picture of the coffee mug. :)
    I'm not sure what one thing reminds me of my blessings... Right now I'm just glad I can actually savor many things, whether drinking tea or coffee, playing piano, or reading a book. For a few years almost nothing brought deep, lasting satisfaction, but in January God did something, and now I see him again, at last!

    ReplyDelete