Sunday, April 19, 2020

30 Photo Journey XVI: Animals

This is my pony Stormageddon. She loves the camera, she'd love it more if she could eat it. 
A girl after my own heart.


Since Animals are so unpredictable and uncooperative I will admit to cheating a little bit and reusing two photos I took of Trigger last year. These photos were rather wonderful and since I just spent an hour trying to get a photo of Trigger doing ANYTHING other than hiding under the desk, I feel okay about reusing these photos I managed to get on a day he was being slightly more cooperative.


This is Triggers typical pose. I pulled out my camera and this is what 
he did for the next hour. 




                           Our station dog.


He's really not very adventurous. He mostly sits around looking pretty.



No comments:

Post a Comment